All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options at Two Locations
- $129 for a 12-lap racing experience on October 3, 2015 ($289 value)
- $199 for a 20-lap racing experience on October 3, 2015 ($399 value)
Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park Oval Track
- $129 for a 12-lap racing experience on October 14, 2015 ($289 value)
$199 for a 20-lap racing experience on October 14, 2015 ($399 value)
- $129 for a 12-lap racing experience on October 15, 2015 ($289 value)
$199 for a 20-lap racing experience on October 15, 2015 ($399 value)
- $129 for a 12-lap racing experience on October 30, 2015 ($289 value)
- $199 for a 20-lap racing experience on October 30, 2015 ($399 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must sign waiver. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must be 18 or older. Must have valid driver's license. Must be between 65"-76" tall and 140-340lbs. Valid only for the specific date and location for option purchased. Amount paid never expires. Optional limited liability insurance available for an extra fee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Racing School
Many people have driver's licenses, but very few know how to drive stock cars, race trucks, and road-course cars. These vehicles are usually the province of professional racers, except at The Racing School. Here, civilians can learn how to drive big-powered vehicles, too. Highlights of the school's high-octane race car experiences include:
- The instructors: All current or one-time professional race car drivers
- The gear: It's the stuff of professional racing dreams: A driving suit and helmet
- The cars: They all have horsepower of 500+, and they've all been professionally raced before.
- The speed: Instructors encourage visitors to drive at real race speeds.
- The experience: Though it varies by package, newbies typically take the wheel themselves, zooming laps around pro racetracks such as Waterford Speedbowl, Thompson Speedway.
- The safety record: It's perfect.
- The memories: When it's over, drivers can take home photos and video footage of their time as a star driver.