All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $99 for a 2-lap ride-along with a professional driver ($200 value)
- $199 for a 3-lap road course experience ($399 value)
- $325 for a 5-lap road course experience ($650 value)
- $399 for a 5-lap road course experience and 2-lap ride-along with a professional driver ($850 value)
Click here to see the schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Reservation required. 24 hour cancellation notice required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid for reservations on all 2016 dates through November. Must be under 6'3", 250 lbs max weight. Valid drivers license required. Subject to inclement weather. Optional limited liability insurance will be offered. Entire value must be used in a single visit. Road course only at Thompson Speedway. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Racing School
Many people have driver's licenses, but very few know how to drive stock cars, race trucks, and road-course cars. These vehicles are usually the province of professional racers, except at The Racing School. Here, civilians can learn how to drive big-powered vehicles, too. Highlights of the school's high-octane race car experiences include:
- The instructors: All current or one-time professional race car drivers
- The gear: It's the stuff of professional racing dreams: A driving suit and helmet
- The cars: They all have horsepower of 500+, and they've all been professionally raced before.
- The speed: Instructors encourage visitors to drive at real race speeds.
- The experience: Though it varies by package, newbies typically take the wheel themselves, zooming laps around pro racetracks such as Waterford Speedbowl, Thompson Speedway.
- The safety record: It's perfect.
- The memories: When it's over, drivers can take home photos and video footage of their time as a star driver.