All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $166 for 12-lap racing experience ($289 value)
- $229 for 20-lap racing experience ($399 value)
- $56.50 for 4-lap race ride-along ($99 value)
- $86 for 6-lap race ride-along ($149 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must be 18 or older to drive, 12 or older to ride along. Must sign waiver. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Schedule subject to change; call for availability. Must have valid driver's license. Must be between 5'5" and 6'4'' and between 140 and 340 pounds. Subject to inclement weather. Optional limited liability insurance will be offered. Not valid for Modified. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Racing School
Many people have driver's licenses, but very few know how to drive stock cars, race trucks, and road-course cars. These vehicles are usually the province of professional racers, except at The Racing School. Here, civilians can learn how to drive big-powered vehicles, too. Highlights of the school's high-octane race car experiences include:
- The instructors: All current or one-time professional race car drivers
- The gear: It's the stuff of professional racing dreams: A driving suit and helmet
- The cars: They all have horsepower of 500+, and they've all been professionally raced before.
- The speed: Instructors encourage visitors to drive at real race speeds.
- The experience: Though it varies by package, newbies typically take the wheel themselves, zooming laps around pro racetracks such as Waterford Speedbowl, Thompson Speedway.
- The safety record: It's perfect.
- The memories: When it's over, drivers can take home photos and video footage of their time as a star driver.