Ben Hogan called the pitching wedge the equalizer for its ability to rescue players from difficult lies and because he used it to enforce democracy. Add character to your clubs with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $22 for one hour of HD-simulator golf for up to four, valid anytime (a $45 value)
- $48 for nine holes of HD-simulator golf with $30 lunch credit for two, valid any day before 3 p.m. (a $97.50 value)
- $89 for nine holes of HD-simulator golf with $60 lunch credit for four, valid any day before 3 p.m. (a $195 value)
- $105 for four hours of HD-simulator golf for up to four, with $30 credit for food, valid Sunday–Thursday any time of day (a $210 value)
- $10 for $20 worth of American cuisine at The Range sports bar, valid anytime
Although weather control is still the stuff of comic book legend, that hasn’t stopped the golfers behind The Range from seeking their own path to 365 days of rain-free playtime. Instead of bending the forces of Mother Nature to their own wills, they subvert the clouds’ best efforts by bringing golfers indoors for rounds in their HD simulators. The photo-realistic system captures the feel of 20 renowned courses, such as Angus Glen, Kiawah Island, and Spyglass Hill. Each course is rendered from data collected through GIS-based 3D modeling technology, which recreates every bunker, sand pit, and gazelle crossing found in the real life courses. Beyond their simulated golf bays, The Range also houses a full sports bar, where cooks prepare sizzling American favorites, including spicy Buffalo wings and juicy hamburgers, feeding both golfers in between swings and guests simply in the market for a hot meal and cold drink.