Emergency food supplies keep you well-prepared for unexpected disasters, from ice storms that knock out the power to the day when the pizza guy finds out you’re the one who keeps prank calling him. Enjoy worry-free eats with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $55 for a Lindon Farms emergency food supply for one week ($117 value)
- $80 for one pail of freeze-dried fruit ($160 value)
- $215 for a Lindon Farms emergency food supply for one month ($432 value)
- $595 for a Lindon Farms emergency food supply for three months ($1,190 value)
- See the one-month option here; those who opt for the three-month option get three of the one-month kits
Lindon Farms food-storage containers boast a variety of 2,000-calorie meals such as vegetable stew, red beans and rice, and polenta, each made without MSG or high-fructose corn syrup. The meals have a shelf-life of 20 years and are prepared by adding water, ensuring guests can munch on cheddar-broccoli soup in the worst of circumstances. The pail of freeze-dried fruit contains 150 servings of freeze-dried fruit in zip-seal packages. The fruit has a shelf life of 25 years and no additives or preservatives.
The Ready Project
The Ready Project’s virtual shelves contain all the necessary tools, gear, and food for outdoor expeditions, camping trips, and natural disasters. Emergency supplies outfit homes with survival kits and water-treatment supplies, as well as emergency stoves and communication devices such as radios or weather-proof carrier pigeons.
To bolster homes with long-lasting food supplies, The Ready Project’s monthly doses of food storage packs 2,000 calories in daily meals. Nineteen gourmet dishes such as potato soup and chili come to life with the mere addition of water, and remain safely on shelves for 20 years.