Choose from Four Options
- $15 for a bowling package for two people, valid Monday–Thursday ($28 value)
- $41 for a bowling package for six people, valid Monday –Thursday ($84 value)
- $18 for a bowling package for two people, valid any day ($28 value)
- $52 for a bowling package for six people, valid any day ($84 value)
Each package includes the following:
- Two games of bowling (up to a $6 value per person)
- Shoe rental (a $2 value per person)
- One Rec Burger per person ($4 value each)
- One soda per person ($2 value each)
Bowling rates fluctuate throughout the week.
The Rec Bowl
It would be hard to imagine Mount Clemens without The Rec'. Most residents wouldn't be able to, since The Rec' (also known as The Recreation Bowl) has been around since the early 1920s. Almost a century after its opening, the alley still thunders with the sound of spares, strikes, and turkeys. Some things have changed, of course. Modern scoring machines now track each game’s progress, and TV's hang over the eight lanes to provide further entertainment between tosses and strike celebrations inspired by Swan Lake. The Rec' holds its own as a restaurant and performance venue as well. Waitresses carry burgers and beer out to two patios , and live musicians play classic rock on the weekends.