Before sports bars, the only place to view eight games simultaneously was inside the brain of a spider. Achieve octovision with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$24 for a pub meal for two (up to a $68.85 total value)
- One appetizer, soup, or salad from the menu (up to $14.95)
- Two burgers, sandwiches, or comfort corner entrees (up to $18.95 each)
- Two beers (up to $8 each)<p>
$45 for a pub meal for four (up to a $137.70 total value)
- Two appetizers, soups, or salads (up to $14.95 each)
- Four burgers, sandwiches, or comfort corner entrees (up to $18.95 each)
- Four beers (up to $8 each)<p>
The Recovery Room
Pool balls clatter on felt-lined tables, darts fly into their cork boards, and 15 large-screen televisions broadcast premium sports channels—as strings of lights twinkle at the tops of exposed-brick walls, these sounds help to create a convivial atmosphere at The Recovery Room. The stool-lined bar remains open until 4 a.m. every night, doling out pints of domestic and imported beer and shots of masterfully mixed liquor.
To accompany drinks in the early evening, the kitchen churns out an extensive spread of traditional American and European comfort foods. In addition to baking chicken pot pies and stuffing philly cheese steak sandwiches, the cooks also whisk together Irish breakfasts with bangers, baked beans, and black-and-white pudding all day long.