Customers are provided with cryotherapy sessions that have many health and beauty benefits
What You'll Get
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Average length of session: 3 minutes
Learn More About Cryotherapy
What is it and how does it work? We answer all of your questions about the subzero treatment.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Located inside Game Changers Sports. No membership required. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Recovery Zone
Established in 2017, the Recovery Zone offers innovative technologies and treatments that help athletes heal faster and grow stronger, including:
- Whole-body cryotherapy, which reduces inflammation and releases a flood of endorphins, leaving clients feeling rejuvenated
- An infrared sauna, in which infrared heat penetrates the muscles, soothing sore spots and detoxifying the body through sweat
- Compression therapy that promotes healthy blood flow in treatment areas and can reduce swelling
- Sports massage, a type of bodywork that addresses overworked muscles to help enhance recovery and performance