Wine is an essential component of an elegant meal, alongside silk tablecloths and a server named Sir Anthony Hopkins. Taste good taste with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $18 for $30 worth of lunch for two or more, valid Tuesday - Friday
- $31 for $50 worth of dinner for two, valid Friday and Saturday
- $62 for $100 worth of dinner for four, valid Friday and Saturday
- $60 for $100 worth of dinner for four, valid Sunday or Tuesday - Thursday
- $30 for $50 worth of dinner for two, valid Sunday or Tuesday - Thursday
The Red Barrel
The Red Barrel serves wines from around the world, but takes special care in the presentation: red and white sangria are poured into frosted carafes, and flights of bright white and dusky red wines are served on wooden paddles. Glasses glint off of the low, romantic lighting from candelabra-like wall sconces, and the dark wood tables clustered together invite whispered conversation. On most nights, live music ranging from a Latin jazz trio to a spunky young black-metal band completes the scene.
Knowing that every wine needs a pairing, The Red Barrel's chefs prepare seafood-centric fare in the style of a classic French bistro. The daily menu often changes, but wine-marinated clams, rosemary-crusted lamb chops, and filet mignon with buttered lobster often fill the intimate space with their inviting aromas. At brunch, French classics such as croque madame—french bread with prosciutto and a sunny-side-up egg—pair with refreshing mimosas.