Bourbon-marinated ribeye steaks join seared pesto chicken breasts and pecan-dusted pork medallions at a father-son restaurant
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 Value for Lunch, Valid Monday-Thursday
- $20 Value for Dinner, Valid Monday-Thursday
- $25 Value for Brunch, Valid Sunday
- Click to view the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Not valid on Easter. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid on Father's Day. Not valid on Christmas Eve. Not valid on New Year's Eve. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Red Cedar Grille
As a third-generation chef, it's safe to say that Theo Charitos knows what he's doing. He began cooking in his father's restaurant at the age of 13, and several years later won a cooking competition that landed him a full scholarship to Johnson & Wales University and an apprentice at the Four Seasons in Philadelphia. He then studied food in the Netherlands, became the chef at award-winning CAV in Providence, Rhode Island, and moved back to Philadelphia to open Davio's (at the age of 21) before settling at The Drafting Room. Only 12 years later, he made a complete circle and went back to cooking with his dad at their new restaurant together: The Red Cedar Grille. And as executive chef, Theo's experience is evident in every dish. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Fiery blackened pig burger: A blackened beef patty is topped with suckling pig, caramelized onions, cheddar and colby cheese. pickled jalapeños, and barbecue lava sauce.
- Asparagus crab pizza: This artisan pie is topped with lump crab, asparagus, brie, roasted peppers, chopped bacon, and garlic oil.
- Sweet wood chicken penne: Penne pasta is mixed with smoked chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, candied walnut cream, and shaved asiago.