350 acres of natural wetlands seamlessly integrate into pond-hindered hole layouts on course with five sets of tee boxes
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- 18-hole round of golf
- Cart rental
- Dress code: collared shirt and golf pants or shorts preferred, but not required
- Not valid for leagues or tournaments
- Not valid towards merchandise
- Blackout dates:
- Saturday and Sunday before 1 p.m.
- Holidays: Memorial Day, Father’s Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day
About The Refuge Golf Club
Designed by course architect Kevin Norby, The Refuge Golf Club cleaves through 350 acres of woods and wetlands to frame an 18-hole, par 72 course. Native grasses, wooden cart bridges, and immaculate bluegrass fairways characterize this northern-style course, which challenges golfers with tight tree lines and abundant sunbathing opportunities for losing shirts in sand traps. If golfers haven't spotted much wildlife throughout the course, they might find a gallery of hawks, deer, and feral caddies watching at the 17th, the course's second-most-difficult hole. Clubbers must blast tee shots over a forced carry before safely landing on an open fairway that leads to a green flanked by bunkers on both sides.
Players can warm up for rounds at the 20-stall driving range and contoured putting green, and professionals help golfers hone their game during private lessons. Meanwhile, a 13,000-square-foot clubhouse built of rock and cedar beckons for post-round revelry in the facility's restaurant, bar, and pro shop.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,534 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.9 from the back tees
- Course slope of 139 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole