Fat-freezing treatments use very low temperatures to promote natural fat metabolism in tricky-to-tone areas
About This Deal
- Fire and ice treatment is part of fat freezing.
- The first step is Cryolipolysis (fat freezing). The second step is Cavitation to further breakdown and explode the fat cells. The third step is Radio Frequency to contour and tighten the skin.
- The fat cells are permanently removed from the body through this process. This is the perfect treatment to not only get rid of stubborn fat cells but also help kick-start a healthier lifestyle
- Fat freezing: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- During the Cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Radio-frequency skin tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Valid treatment areas: belly fat, inner thighs, chin, and lower back.
Need To Know
About The Relaxation Shop & Spa
At The Relaxation Shop & Spa, Dr. Ni'kaiya Pettie and her team of registered and certified beauty experts help patrons achieve their desired looks. They use modern technologies as well as handmade organic products for services such as skincare, body contouring, fat reduction, acupressure, and more. Dr. Ni'kaiya Pettie also offers life coaching services, holistic personal training, and energy healing to help customers achieve an optimal level of wellness. What's more, the spa is a peaceful space where clients can relax, recharge, and revitalize their bodies and minds.