- $40 for a four-layer facial at The Renewal Center in Edmonds
- Pampering 45-minute facial moisturizes, removes oils and acne from pores, and leaves face looking refreshed
- Enhances natural beauty for all skin types, regardless of skin type or damage
- Staff will customize facial to specific needs
- Aesthetician has more than 10 years of experience
The Renewal Center
Medical Director Dr. Roger B. Olsson joined The Renewal Center as a way to let his naturally artistic eye flourish through custom cosmetic treatments. Dr. Olsson’s team, led by medical aesthetician Kristina Kushner, performs several skincentric procedures that employ a fleet of modalities for facial and body rejuvenation—including Botox and fillers, lasers, and radio-frequency devices. They also offer an age management program to restore youthfulness, which includes a consultation and personalized recommendation of treatments, such as bioidentical hormone optimization. Most of The Renewal Center’s procedures require little to no downtime, meaning after their procedure, clients can leave the office and immediately attempt to lasso any loose mechanical bulls they come across.