Botox prevents facial muscles & their contractions to smooth lines & wrinkles for three months
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
About The Renewal Center
Medical Director Dr. Roger B. Olsson joined The Renewal Center as a way to let his naturally artistic eye flourish through custom cosmetic treatments. Dr. Olsson’s team, led by medical aesthetician Kristina Kushner, performs several skincentric procedures that employ a fleet of modalities for facial and body rejuvenation—including Botox and fillers, lasers, and radio-frequency devices. They also offer an age management program to restore youthfulness, which includes a consultation and personalized recommendation of treatments, such as bioidentical hormone optimization. Most of The Renewal Center’s procedures require little to no downtime, meaning after their procedure, clients can leave the office and immediately attempt to lasso any loose mechanical bulls they come across.