- 10 Pilates and Resistance Training Classes
- One Month of Unlimited Pilates and Resistance Training Classes
- Two Months of Unlimited Pilates and Resistance Training Classes
The Resistance Movement
The Resistance Movement is the brainchild of husband-and-wife team Brian and Trisha. The studio's classes not only combine the couples experiences, but also elements of Pilates, dance, yoga, martial arts and strength training. Check out a few of the courses that fill the schedule.
- ResistDance: Ballet, hip-hop, and jazz are among the dance styles utilized during this class, which also incorporates fluid ballet conditioning exercises, Pilates mat moves, unique stretching sequences and suspended resistance cords to build stamina.
- BodyArt: During this award-winning full-body workout, clients perform functional movement exercises unique to bodyART, as well as Pilates, yoga, physical therapy, martial arts and strength and conditioning, while challenging their strength, stamina, balance, flexibility and mental concentration.
- Get Strong!: With the help of the Pilates MVe chair, among other gear, this class combines lunges, push-ups, and crunches with stretching and high-intensity cardio sequences to build strength.