Playing a round of golf is a contest between man and nature, much like betting a tree it can’t drink a gallon of milk. Pit yourself against the elements with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, including cart rental and a $20 dining credit on Monday–Friday (up to a $160 value)
- $80 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, including cart rental and a $20 dining credit on Saturday or Sunday (up to a $160 value)<p>
The Courses at The Mountain
Situated in the western highlands of Mount Hood National Forest, The Courses at The Mountain combines three nine-hole layouts for 27 holes sculpted into the forest's pristine displays of flora and fauna. The resort's three nines, titled Thistle, Pine Cone, and Foxglove, challenge golfers of all stripes to navigate streams, forests, and secret flagstick passwords needed to unlock each track. Established in 1928 by locals Ralph Shattuck and George Waale, Pine Cone represents the site's original playing terrain and the fourth-oldest course in Oregon. The middle sibling, Thistle, attracts beginners and novices with a shorter length and forgiving fairways for game improvement. The newest and most difficult nine, Foxglove, challenges skilled players with narrow fairways and endless lies to lose a golf ball, forcing golfers to dip into an extra sleeve of golf balls or continue harboring a hardboiled egg trying to escape an inevitable egg salad.
Course at a Glance:
- Three 9-hole courses
- Up to 6,586 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.2 from the back tees
- Slope of 130 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees