What You Get
- $95 for a three-course prix fix menu of Sonoma County cuisine and drinks for two (up to $182 value)
- $185 for a three-course prix fixe menu of Sonoma County cuisine and drinks for four (up to $364 value)
- Each guest receives one appetizer, one entree, one dessert, and one glass of wine. See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal.
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation.
- Select day and time online to secure reservation.
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Restaurant at Applewood
At Restaurant at Applewood, gourmet Californian cuisine sings of all things local and sustainable, earning the eatery a Michelin star in 2011 and 2012, and top Zagat ratings to this day. Chefs Ty Taube and Shelley Cerneant have imbued their cooking philosophy with green practices, plucking organic herbs and vegetables from an onsite garden and collecting fresh eggs from their own hen house. Guests travel long distances to savor robust dishes such as king salmon crudo, galia melon gazpacho, or house-made rabbit sausage while relaxing in a chic country-inn hideaway among the redwoods.
Meet the Chefs
|Ty Taube: Fisherman and Forager||Shelley Cerneant: Ethnobotonist|
|A second-generation forager, Taube combs the woods for rare and delectable mushrooms to accent his dishes. He's an avid fisherman, too, and can often be seen kayaking along the Sonoma coast, casting lines for salmon and cod.||In 2012, Cerneant joined the rarefied ranks of female chefs who've earned Michelin stars. She draws on a background in ethnobotany to enhance her dishes, tending an herb garden just steps away from her kitchen.|
The Romance of Sonoma Wine Country
In keeping with the spirit of Sonoma County, a pages-long wine list complements the consistently fresh dishes that Cerneant and Taube prepare. Diners sit back and swirl their choice vintage as they look out over the courtyard near a stone fireplace. With decor that's simultaneously reminiscent of a French barn and an Italian Villa, Restaurant at Applewood cultivates an old-school ambiance alongside its forward-looking use of solar energy and refusal to rely upon imported mountain breezes.
13555 Hwy. 116
Guerneville, CA 95446