Guests take part in a fishing excursion that includes group fishing with included tackle, equipment, bait, and catch cleaning
About This Deal
- Shared outing
- What’s included in the half-day trips: rods, reels, tackle, and bait
- What’s included in the six-hour trips: rods, reels, bait, tackle, and license
- Half-day trips depart daily at 9 a.m., 1:45 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.
- Six-hour trips depart on Saturdays at 7 a.m.
- Participants must be on-site with their voucher an email confirmation at least 30 minutes before the departure time
- Not valid December 26–January 1
- Subject to weather
- What you might catch: small panfish for a fish fry, as well as big game fish; those include blue and white marlins, tunas, sailfish, and more
- About the boat: Reward Won is fully equipped with everything needed for a successful long-range fishing trip, has the ability to kite fish or sailfish, and anchor in water up to 240 feet deep
Need To Know
About The Reward Fleet
Captain Wayne Conn draws on expertise garnered through tournament fishing and a native’s knowledge of South Florida’s waters when taking groups out for deep-sea charter fishing. Captains Ryan Ormston and Captain Steve Jones round out The Reward Fleet crew, which together boasts more than a century of experience.
Up to 50 passengers can climb aboard The Another Reward, a 70-foot angling boat equipped with electronics to locate fish, a galley, and a salon with eight dinettes inside. Three times a day, she sets sail on public charter-fishing trips so guests can scan ocean waves for fish such as tuna, kingfish, bonito, sailfish, snapper, and grouper. During these trips, guests will be provided with all the necessary equipment and bait. The crew also specializes in corporate charters, bachelor parties, and long-range trips. The 56 foot Reward Won runs the 6 hour Saturday trip, is US Coast Guard approved for over 40 passengers. All tours include rod, reel, bait, tackle, as well as fish cleaning services.