Everybody loves eating ribs because they're delicious and when you're done you have a tiny xylophone made of bones. Play with your food with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a barbecue dinner for two (up to a $49.70 total value)
- $45 for a barbecue dinner for four (up to a $99.40 value)
Per person, each dinner includes:
- Any entree of up to a $15.95 value each. Groupon customers may pay the difference for entrees that exceed $15.95.
- One dessert (up to a $6.95 value each)
- One drink (a $1.95 value each)
- See the full menu
The Rib Shack
Until earthquakes manage to bring New Jersey closer to Texas, The Rib Shack brings the unique flavors of Memphis barbecue here instead. In true homestyle fashion, cooks prepare every menu item from scratch, from the salads, sauces, and sides to the pulled pork slow-cooked for 12 hours every night. Other entrees include racks of slow-cooked ribs, dry-rub beef brisket, and the Texas meatloaf wrapped in bacon and slathered in house-made barbecue sauce. Cutting fresh meat rather than corners, the staff also carves cheesesteaks straight from rib-eyes and serves special platters of Tex-Mex on the weekends.
58% of 40 customers recommend
“A mountain of food, great presentation the Groupon was a great, great value will go even if no deals....to the ownership ...bravo”
“good food ”