What You'll Get
Dining out with friends can foster healthy relationships that might otherwise be limited to impersonal group texts or overly personal bathtime visits. Get a bite in person with a person with today’s Groupon to The Ridge Eat & Drink in Vestavia Hills.
$25 for dinner for two (up to a $54 value)
$45 for dinner for four (up to a $108 value)
- Dinner includes the following:
- Choice of any appetizer to share per couple (up to a $12 value each)
- Choice of any entrée per person (up to a $21 value each)<p>
- The dinner menu includes the following:
- Beer-battered zucchini rounds ($8)
- Seared sesame tuna steak over asian slaw ($12)
- Skewers of Bayou La Batre shrimp ($16)
- Blue Shroom burger ($9.50)
$7 for $15 worth of lunch fare, served from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday–Friday
* The lunch menu includes the following:
- Grilled flounder tacos ($8)
- Half-pound cheeseburger ($8)
- Jalapeno-pimento cheese sandwich ($7)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Ridge Eat & Drink
When Mudtown Eat and Drink owner Dave Horn returned to Birmingham after a stint in Atlanta, he remarked to Bob Carlton of the Birmingham News that there was no place "where you can just get a burger." He decided to build exactly what he sought: The Ridge Eat & Drink, a casual, neighborhood eatery that serves classic pub fare such as 100% Hereford beef burgers and upscale dishes ranging from steaks to seafood. The menu’s Asian and southern influences emanate from starters such as grilled tuna tataki and fried green tomatoes. To make diners comfortable, the pub greets them with drink specials, flat-screen TVs, and daily dares scrawled on a chalkboard above the dark-wood bar.