- $85 for a Valentine's Day dinner for two ($130 value)
The menu includes:
- Open bar for house-brand liquor
- Penne vodka or tortellini alfredo
- House or caesar salad
- Filet mignon, shrimp scampi, or chicken cordon bleu (each entree is accompanied by a vegetable and potato)
- Red velvet cupcakes with chocolate-covered strawberries
Make your reservation by February 7.
The Riverview's culinary team has been crafting catered meals for special events since 1960. Their signature wedding spreads sate appetites with dishes from bruschetta to coconut shrimp to tender cuts of filet mignon. However, they can just as expertly whip up kosher spreads for a bar or bat mitzvah, or a customizable buffet complete with carving stations and champagne.