Teams escape from the dreaded Cabin room using wit, knowledge, and skill to exit in the fastest time
About This Deal
- Available rooms: ‘The Cabin’ or ‘The Spaceship’
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
- Age restrictions: must be 12 or older
- Anyone under the age of 17 must have their liability waiver signed by their parents or legal guardian and be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over
#####The Room’s COVID-19 Precautions
The Room is temporarily closed
Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check The Room’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About The Room
The rules are simple. Teams of 2–8 players are locked in a room, and must sleuth for hidden clues, solve intricate puzzles, and work together as a team in order to escape before their sixty minutes are up. But the scenarios devised by the gamemasters of The Room are far from simple. They're cleverly conceived, rich in detail, loaded with imagination, and utterly thrilling. Here are the current immersive escape rooms currently in play:
- The Cabin: Dwight Carpenter grew up on a steady diet of meat. Specifically, human meat culled from nearby camp counselors...and anyone else unlucky enough to cross paths with his father, Ted, who believed his victims were divinely brought to the dinner table. When Dwight turned 15, he began to fear that his father would soon devour him, too, so he left a series of clues scattered throughout the cabin (that only he knew the answer to) in case he was digested. But that fear quickly turned to grief and murderous rage when father Ted was shot by a group of hunters (who mistook him for a deer). Now—after slaughtering and consuming those deer hunters—Dwight is keeping the family tradition alive, and it's up to you and your team to make it out of his cabin and off his plate.
- The Spaceship: When NASA sent their first manned mission to another galaxy in 2013, they weren't exactly sure what they expected, but it certainly wasn't this: a transmission saying the astronauts had found life. Frantic to follow-up on the breakthrough of the century, they sent countless responses to the spaceship the Conquest, but what came back was troubling—nothing. Five years later, NASA is still trying to get ahold of the Conquest, and you and five other astronauts are tasked with rescuing or investigating its disappearance. But when the power cuts out and your ship mysteriously begins to beam towards a large, foreign spacecraft, you have 60 minutes to escape the Conquest's mysterious fate.