What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Three Options
- $89 for a Gangster’s Treasure room-escape game for four ($120 value)
- $129 for a Gangster’s Treasure room-escape game for six ($180 value)
- $159 for a Gangster’s Treasure room-escape game for eight ($240 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 12, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Online reservation required. Must arrive 15 minutes early to read rules and sign waiver; events start on time, no exceptions. 17 and younger must have guardian-signed waiver. 13 and younger must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for Gangster's Treasure room. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The Room Fox Valley
Puzzles come in many forms. At The Room Fox Valley, they take the shape of immersive room-escape and murder-mystery scenarios inspired by classic stories and games. Players here must band together, sharing insights and teamwork to solve clues before the clock ticks to zero. Read on to learn more about each room.
- Victorian Murder Mystery: At this pastoral English country house, not everything is as genteel as it seems. Beneath the proper Victorian facade, a murder most gruesome threatens to shatter the idyllic scene. Nine suspects, each with their own motives and secrets, are currently living at the house. Can you figure out which of them committed the killing before they escape justice...or kill again?
- The Gangster's Treasure: The notorious gangster Dutch Schultz lived large and died young. After his demise in 1935, rumors began circulating regarding a hidden fortune, amassed through Schultz's illicit dealings and stashed away before his death. Nearly a century later, you stand in possession of the old mobster's steamer trunk. Can you piece together the clues inside and claim this fortune for yourself?