All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
$55 for an Autumn Equinox standard package (a $125 total value)
- 60-minute Swedish or hot-stone massage (a $70 value)
- 45-minute pedispa paraffin treatment with pumpkin, cranberry, or other seasonal aromatherapy (a $55 value)<p>
$89 for an Autumn Equinox deluxe package (a $200 total value)
- 90-minute Swedish or hot-stone massage (a $95 value)
- 45-minute pedispa paraffin treatment with pumpkin, cranberry, or other seasonal aromatherapy (a $55 value)
- 30-minute aromatherapy facial (a $50 value)<p>
$42 for a 60-minute hot-stone massage with aromatherapy (an $85 value)<p>
$55 for a 90-minute hot-stone massage with aromatherapy (a $110 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sonja Peterson, LMT at The Salons at Tuscan Square
Licensed massage therapist Sonja Peterson gets paid to tame muscles. She uses a variety of modalities to help her in her venture, including long, gliding strokes and deep, pressurized kneading. Some of her specialty massages include trigger point, prenatal, reflexology, and hot stone or warm potato. Sonja can also expertly refresh patrons with a body scrub or ManiSpa-PediSpa treatments.