Choose from Five Options
- $15 for $30 worth of resale goods, valid at the Hemet location
- $15 for $30 worth of resale goods, valid at the Temecula location
- $15 for $30 worth of resale goods, valid at the Perris location
- $15 for $30 worth of worth of resale goods, valid at the Riverside location
- $15 for $30 worth of worth of resale goods, valid at the Corona location
Salvation Army Family Store
The Salvation Army Family Stores in Riverside County collect and resell donated items ranging from vintage clothing to antique furniture. Patrons can search for wardrobes, tables, and couches to fill out their home, plates and silverware to stock their empty kitchen, and VCRs to feed their pet robot. All proceeds support The Salvation Army's Adult Rehabilitation Centers. These centers provide faith-based residential and transitional rehabilitation programs for men and women dealing with alcohol and substance abuse.
Though the best way to contribute to the organization's mission is with monetary donations, the Salvation Army accepts donations of used goods and clothing to sell in the network of Family Stores. All sales of these donated items support the funding of the organization's programming. People can donate goods at convenient drop-off locations or schedule a free truck pickup of the donated items.