What You'll Get
Today's side deal gets you two discounted tickets to the 11th-annual San Diego Asian Film Festival, held October 21–28 at UltraStar Mission Valley Cinemas at Hazard Center (up to a $21 value at the door).
- Choose from more than 100 short, animated, international, and documentary films
- Showcases Asian-American cinema
- Meet and hear from filmmakers and actors at panel discussions
- Enjoy live music and other special events
- View a complete schedule of film screenings here
Not valid for screenings or panels on October 21 or 28.
While there are no user reviews or previews for the upcoming San Diego Asian Film Festival, Yelpers give it a 4-star average, and had this to say about their previous festival-going experiences:
- I cannot express my gratitude for having the opportunity to attend such a beautiful Asian Film Festival here in San Diego. There is so much variety here, in terms of representation of Asian cultures in addition to genres of film. – Suzanne I.
- SDAFF is my favorite resource for good Asian films that you won't see advertised in US mainstream media. In fact, the program booklet itself serves as a reference tool to learn about the best films coming out of Asia and Asia-America. Anyone with a taste for new things and good movies should definitely check it out. Keane A.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Not valid on opening night (10/21) or closing night (10/28). Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.