Clients ride a human-powered cycleboat, a 31-foot-long pontoon, on the waters of the Rehoboth Bay and Canal
About This Deal
- Departure location: 113 Dickinson St., Dewey Beach, DE 19971
- Departure times: Monday–Friday at 3:30 p.m.–5 p.m. and Saturday 10:00 a.m
- Age restriction: Children are permitted to ride if they can power an adult size bike. All minors must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 25.
- Available dates: Cruises will open starting June 14, 2021.
- Solar panels also provide battery power to an electric motor to assist.
- Click here to view the schedule
- $2 booking fee required, due at the time of the reservation.
Need To Know
About The Sand Dollar
The Sand Dollar offers cruises for the entire family or group of friends on two of their available vessels: a comfortable 45-foot pontoon boat, fully equipped with a restroom or a 31-foot-long cycleboat with space for up to 15 guests. The customers can choose from a 2-hour family sightseeing cruise or a 1-hour sunset cruise on the Sand Dollar or a 1.5-hour cruise on Delaware's only Cycleboat. Please refer to the merchant's website with any questions.