What You'll Get
When a sandwich is too big, it can be held together with a toothpick or blended into a purée and spread between two pieces of bread. Keep it together with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$11 for lunch for two (up to a $21.16 total value)
- Two sandwiches (up to a $4.99 value each)
- Two sides (up to a $2.99 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $1.85 value each)
- Two cookies (a $0.75 value each)<p>
$21 for lunch for four (up to a $41.82 total value)
- Four sandwiches (up to a $4.99 value each)
- Four sides (up to a $2.99 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $1.85 value each)
- Four cookies (a $2.50 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid for lunch only. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Sandwich Shoppe
At The Sandwich Shoppe, owners and chief sandwich artists Glenn and Patti Doherty share their love of homemade foods with their menu of made-from-scratch sandwiches, soups, and baked desserts. Open for breakfast and lunch, the shop serves up pancakes and omelets until 11am, at which point the kitchen transitions to grilling burgers, piling sandwiches high with corned beef, and baking trays of cookies and brownies.