Technician uses radio-frequency energy to stimulate collagen production which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin
What You'll Get
- During the procedure, a licensed technician uses radio-frequency energy to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production, which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin.
There’s no downtime or recovery time
- ThermaLift skin treatment is often used to:
- Stimulate collagen and elastin
- Replace painful injections and fillers
- Help clients of any skin tones
- Treat all five skin layers
- See here for more information
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Valid only for the following treatment areas: face and neck. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Sculpt Spa
The Sculpt Spa constitutes a must-visit spot for everyone seeking non-surgical face and body solutions. Offering advanced body-contouring and skin-tightening procedures, one can find a way to restore a more youthful complexion or diminish the fat and cellulite deposits. Individual approach, customer satisfaction, and professionalism are factors that describe the facility best.