Noninvasive laser treatments help promote fat metabolism in tricky-to-tone areas; whole-body vibration can help accelerate fat dispersal
What You'll Get
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Whole-Body Vibration: During the session, one stands, sits, or lies on a platform transferring vibrations to their body, which can help increase muscular strength, reduce lower back pain, as well as tighten the skin.
The Fine Print
About The Sculpting Bar
The skilled staff at The Sculpting Bar aims to boost patrons' confidence by helping them achieve the look they desire. To achieve this goal, the technicians use modern body-contouring technologies such as laser lipo, ultrasonic cavitation, or radio-frequency skin tightening in order to reshape and refine problem areas. The Sculpting Bar also offers vaginal steaming sessions and non-invasive mommy makeovers to boost female clients' well-being even more.