Choose from Five Options
- $21 for three pole dance or fitness classes at the Hawthorne location ($75 value)
- $21 for three pole dance or fitness classes at the Culver City location ($75 value)
- $42 for six pole dance or fitness classes at the Hawthorne location ($150 value)
- $42 for six pole dance or fitness classes at the Culver City location ($150 value)
- $127 for a private pole party class for up to 15 people at the Hawthorne location ($290 value)
Private pole parties are one hour, during which, students learn two routines of their choice. Choices include bootylicious, chair dancing, exotic flow, pole dancing, and striptease. The class schedule includes 45- to 60-minute classes such as Pole Diva Levels 1–4 and Bootylicious among others.
The Secret Pole Dance Studio
Regardless of dress size or dance background, each woman who enters one of The Secret Pole Dance Studios becomes a part of a supportive community. At both the original Culver City studio and the brand new Hawthorne location, instructors dish out compliments as they guide women through choreographed fitness routines, empowering dancers to overcome inhibitions and let loose along the way. During the Pole Diva and Sensual Movement classes, instructors also encourage camaraderie, occasionally breaking participants into groups and have them perform for one another. Though it may seem intimidating, this opportunity to show off in front of a nurturing audience provides students with the opportunity to build self-esteem.
In addition to boosting mental fortitude, the studio's sensual fitness routines also build physical strength; pole-dancing classes sculpt arms and cores, and chair-dancing classes firm up glutes, quads, and newly emerged dorsal fins. Classes unfold in the studios or on location, but the fun doesn't necessarily end once the imaginary bell rings; groups of gals can even reserve the spaces for private dance parties.