Paintball is like a production of Hamlet: it’s exciting, it’s demanding, and by the end everyone has pretend-died. Play nice with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$34 for a paintball package for two (a $68 total value)
- Admission and gear rental, including marker, mask, and air, for two (a $25 value/person)
- 500 paintballs to split (an $18 value)<p>
$65 for a paintball package for four (a $131 total value)
- Admission and gear rental for four (a $25 value/person)
- 1,000 paintballs to split (a $31 value)<p>
$99 for a paintball package for six (a $205 total value)
- Admission and gear rental for six (a $25 value/person)
- 2,000 paintballs to split (a $55 value)<p>
The Siege Paintball
The splatter of pigment signals a successful hit at The Siege. Here, players can challenge each other on a regulation arena filled with inflated obstacles to test their tournament-style skills. On the open, grassy field, opponents take cover behind whitewashed stacks of pallets and tractor tires. Paintball markers can also be converted to laser tag equipment for indoor play or for people who prefer to do battle in a tuxedo.
S108 W28220 Maple Ave.
Mukwonago, Wisconsin 53149