The Washington DC Flex Pass includes 1 day Hop on Hop off bus tour Big Bus Classic Ticket plus the number of attractions you choose.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Up to 60% off on tickets compared to purchasing them individually
- Not paying at the gate
- Choice of 15 attractions, including tours, museums, and more in DC
- Free access to the hop-on, hop-off Big Bus Red Loop (included on every Pass, valid for one day)
- Instant delivery and mobile ticketing
- See the full list of attractions.
- Child tickets valid for ages 3–12; adult tickets valid for ages 13+.
- Other restrictions: Some attractions may require reservations – please visit this link to verify.
How to redeem and activate your Sightseeing Pass before visiting attractions:
This is your e-ticket. You can print your Pass, or use your mobile phone as your ticket. Simply show the Pass at each attraction for free entry, valid for the number of attractions included in your pass for 30 consecutive days. Note that some attractions may require reservations. Please visit the link above to verity those attractions. Your pass is activated the moment it is scanned for admission at your first attractions, bus tour or restaurant.
For the hop-on, hop-off please go to the Big Bus visitor center - 50 Massachusetts Avenue Northeast, Union Station: Washington DC. Customers with questions about how to use their pass may call: 1-844-400-7277
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Once pass is scanned at first attractions, it will be valid for 30 consecutive days. It will be available for use at for 1, 2, or 4 attractions based on the purchase. Child option valid for ages 3–12. Adult option valid for ages 13+. Note: Some attractions may require reservations. Please visit this [link](https://www.sightseeingpass.com/en/washington-dc/attraction-list) to verity those attractions. Limit 10 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Sightseeing Pass DC
The Sightseeing Pass is an attraction pass that allows the customers to create their own sightseeing tour with an unlimited admission to the popular landmarks. Whether it's a trip to New York, Washington DC, Puerto Rico, South Florida, or San Francisco, customers can simply purchase the pass online and keep it on their phone or buy it in person and receive a card. Once they choose what they want to explore and, when it comes to bus tours, when they want to hop off the bus, they are free to leave at any of the 16 designated stops and wander into the unknown.There's so much to see in the nations capital, it's hard to hit all the right spots. Fortunately, the folks at SightSeeing Pass DC make this task a little easier. Their easy-to-use card grants bearers access to some of the city's most famous tourist attractions and cultural institutions, as well as discounts at surrounding restaurants and shops.
- Attractions: The pass's chief draw is the access it grants to some of the city's most iconic locations. Popular stops include George Washington's Mount Vernon and the Madame Tussauds of DC.
- Museums: Washington DC's museums are world-class, and yours to explore with SightSeeing Pass DC. Expand your worldview at the International Spy Museum, Newseum, or National Geographic Museum.
- Tours: Your pass also entitled you to access of the city's many walking tours, which range from the Ghosts of Georgetown, the Lincoln Assassination, as well as the Smithsonian Walking Tour, debunking the myth, misconceptions of American History.
- Other Discounts: In addition to tours and attraction, your pass is also good for discounts at restaurants such as Buca di Beppo and gift shops throughout the city.