All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 14, 2018
· Reviewed October 30, 2017
Reviewed February 23, 2016
What You'll Get
Like cars, human beings require occasional corrective bodywork, custom finishing, and fresh coats of wax to avoid being towed away and crushed into a cube. Keep your chassis classy with today's Groupon for skin rejuvenation at The Skin Care Clinic in Newport Beach. Choose between two options:
- For $195, you get three VelaShape cellulite treatments on one body area (up to a $750 value).
- For $65, you get a DMAE anti-aging facial with Red LED light therapy (a $139 value).
At The Skin Care Clinic, skilled medical aestheticians care for uncared-for skin and help customers highlight their natural loveliness.
The undesirable entity known as cellulite visits women when collagen spreads out unevenly under the skin, but VelaShape quickly sandblasts the spectral lump lord back to his homeland. The procedure works with the help of infrared light therapy and radio frequencies, dispersing the displaced collagen and contouring curves to create dermal equilibrium. Key treatable areas include buttocks ($250), back of thighs ($250), upper arms ($175), or abdomen ($175). With no postprocedure downtime, VelaShape gives customers the freedom to continue clothing-optional hobbies at their leisure.
The facade-focused can avoid fossilization with a DMAE anti-aging facial accompanied by the skin resuscitation services of Red LED light therapy. While antioxidants within the facial construct a fortress of youth around cells, infrared light calls collagen to skin-curing action. The flesh-penetrating luminescence works to reduce wrinkles and remove facial redness, which projects itself as a constant blush and mars your otherwise confident visage.
- Their cellulite removal is the direct reason I started going to the beach again, and now i can actually enjoy myself while wearing shorts. I can not express how happy The Skin Care Clinic has made me. – A Google Maps user on 07/23/2009
- Now, I don't have tons of experience with dermatology offices, but I can say that The Skin Care Clinic, right off the bat, made me feel at home. The staff was super friendly, and I felt like they knew exactly what they were doing. – alan h, Citysearch
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 12, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Lmt. 1/person, may buy mult as gifts. Val. only for option purch. By appt. only. 24-hr cnc'll'n notice or a $25 fee may apply. Must be 14 or have parental cons. All treatments must be applied to same area over mult visits. Not val. w/other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Skin Care Clinic
Overseen by board-certified cosmetic surgeon Dr. Michael Santillanes—whose UCLA and USC credentials have also led him to instruct fledgling surgeons in his specialties—The Skin Care Clinic's staff unlocks the inherent natural beauty in clients with age-defying services. They specialize in minimally invasive cosmetic procedures, including injectables and dermal fillers such as Botox and Restylane, chemical peels, and photo rejuvenation. They also refine entire bodies through laser hair removal, scar removal, and VelaShape cellulite-removal treatments that, like a shy SWAT team, are also minimally invasive.