Choose from Three Options
- $39 for one 50-minute Swedish massage (an $80 value)
- $99 for three 50-minute Swedish massages over three visits (a $240 value)
- $159 for five 50-minute Swedish massages over five visits (a $400 value)<p>
Skin Spa’s Swedish massage is designed to relieve stress using medium pressure, long, gliding strokes, and kneading. During each 50-minute session, an expert therapist customizes your treatment to focus on areas of concern, helping to ease tension and alleviate aches throughout the body. The 60-minute appointment includes changing time in the massage room and a 50-minute massage, so Skin Spa New York advises arriving at least 10 minutes early to maximize the relaxation potential of your experience. This deal is valid for both new and existing clients. Male and female massage therapists are available.
Click here to book appointments online. Valid at all seven Manhattan Skin Spa New York locations:
- Midtown: 44th Street between Madison and Fifth Avenues
- Flatiron/Chelsea: 21st Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues
- SoHo: Broadway between Spring and Broome Streets
- Midtown East/Murray Hill: Lexington Avenue at 40th Street
- Upper East Side: 60th Street at Park Avenue
- Fashion District: 37th Street at Eighth Avenue
- Midtown West: 57th Street between Sixth and Seventh Avenues<p>
Skin Spa New York
Skin Spa New York's seven Manhattan locations all represent the same business, but you wouldn't know it by stepping inside. That's because the spa strives to imbue each spot with the feel of its surrounding neighborhood, whether it's the bustling atmosphere of Midtown or the artsy character of Chelsea. Whatever the address, every studio brims with a mix of pamper-centric spa and results-oriented med-spa services using products such as PCA Clinical Skin Care and glo therapeutics. Private massages and full-body waxing complement the purifying effects of facials, which target individual issues such as blemishes and fine lines. Meanwhile, higher-tech treatments can revamp the entire body without a single incision, thanks to light-based techniques such as the collagen-boosting Laser Genesis, skin-tightening Titan laser, and anti-aging Photolight and Limelight facials, which remove signs of sun damage. A company-wide collection of more than 20 lasers can help clients rid themselves of hair by targeting and destroying the follicles that grow it. A plentiful stock of skincare serums is also available for purchase, allowing clients to keep their skin pristine at home.