Choose from Three Options
- $39 for one 50-minute Swedish massage or 50-minute customized facial (an $80 value)
- $99 for three 50-minute Swedish massages or 50-minute customized facials over three visits (a $240 value)
- $159 for five 50-minute Swedish massages or 50-minute customized facials over five visits (a $400 value)<p>
Skin Spa New York’s Swedish massage is designed to relieve stress using medium pressure, long, gliding strokes, and kneading. During each 50-minute session, an expert therapist customizes your treatment to focus on areas of concern, helping to ease tension and alleviate aches throughout the body. The 60-minute appointment includes changing time in the massage room and a 50-minute massage, so Skin Spa New York advises arriving at least 10 minutes early to maximize the relaxation potential of your experience. Male and female massage therapists are available.
Though you’ll see great results with one customized facial, a series of five can transform your complexion. Facials take place in private rooms and begin with consultations by expert aestheticians to help determine the best facial for your skin type. The service itself kicks off with a deep cleanse, tone, and scrub to prep the face before exfoliation, steam, and extractions clear out impurities and reveal a fresh complexion. A skin-specific mask, calming serum, and moisturizer finish the treatment.
Click here to book appointments online. Valid at all seven Manhattan Skin Spa New York locations:
- Midtown: 44th Street between Madison and Fifth Avenues
- Flatiron/Chelsea: 21st Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues
- SoHo: Broadway between Spring and Broome Streets
- Midtown East/Murray Hill: Lexington Avenue at 40th Street
- Upper East Side: 60th Street at Park Avenue
- Fashion District: 37th Street at Eighth Avenue
- Midtown West/57 Street: 57th Street between Sixth and Seventh Avenues<p>
Skin Spa New York
Skin Spa New York's seven Manhattan locations all represent the same business, but you wouldn't know it by stepping inside. That's because the spa strives to imbue each spot with the feel of its surrounding neighborhood, whether it's the bustling atmosphere of Midtown or the artsy character of Chelsea. Whatever the address, every studio brims with a mix of pamper-centric spa and results-oriented med-spa services using products such as PCA Clinical Skin Care and glo therapeutics. Private massages and full-body waxing complement the purifying effects of facials, which target individual issues such as blemishes and fine lines. Meanwhile, higher-tech treatments can revamp the entire body without a single incision, thanks to light-based techniques such as the collagen-boosting Laser Genesis, skin-tightening Titan laser, and anti-aging Photolight and Limelight facials, which remove signs of sun damage. A company-wide collection of more than 20 lasers can help clients rid themselves of hair by targeting and destroying the follicles that grow it. A plentiful stock of skincare serums is also available for purchase, allowing clients to keep their skin pristine at home.