Getting a massage is an effective way to relax, much like dipping your feet into a warm box of puppies. Immerse yourself in comfort with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $49 for one 50-minute Swedish massage with aromatherapy (a $100 value)
- $119 for three 50-minute Swedish massages over three visits (a $240 value)
- $59 for one 50-minute deep-tissue massage with aromatherapy (a $120 value)
- $139 for three 50-minute deep-tissue massages over three visits (a $300 value)
Skin Spa’s Swedish massage is designed to relieve stress using medium pressure, long, gliding strokes, and kneading. During each 50-minute session, an expert therapist customizes your treatment to focus on areas of concern, helping to ease tension and alleviate aches throughout the body. The 50-minute deep-tissue massage works more firmly into muscles with strong pressure and slow strokes. Aromatherapy complements both types of massage with ESS essential oils that may alleviate the effects of sleep deprivation and anxiety.
The 60-minute appointment includes changing time in the massage room and a 50-minute massage, so Skin Spa New York advises arriving at least 10 minutes early to maximize the relaxation potential of your experience. This deal is valid for both new and existing clients. Male and female massage therapists are available.
Click here to book appointments online. Valid at six Manhattan Skin Spa New York locations:
- Midtown: 44th Street between Madison and Fifth Avenues
- Flatiron/Chelsea: 21st Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues
- SoHo: Broadway between Spring and Broome Streets
- Midtown East/Murray Hill: Lexington Avenue at 40th Street
- Fashion District: 37th Street at Eighth Avenue
- Midtown West/57 Street: 57th Street between Sixth and Seventh Avenues
Skin Spa New York
Skin Spa New York's seven Manhattan locations all represent the same business, but you wouldn't know it by stepping inside. That's because the spa strives to imbue each spot with the feel of its surrounding neighborhood, whether it's the bustling atmosphere of Midtown or the artsy character of Chelsea. Whatever the address, every studio brims with a mix of pamper-centric spa and results-oriented med-spa services using products such as PCA Clinical Skin Care and glo therapeutics. Private massages and full-body waxing complement the purifying effects of facials, which target individual issues such as blemishes and fine lines. Meanwhile, higher-tech treatments can revamp the entire body without a single incision, thanks to light-based techniques such as the collagen-boosting Laser Genesis, skin-tightening Titan laser, and anti-aging Photolight and Limelight facials, which remove signs of sun damage. A company-wide collection of more than 20 lasers can help clients rid themselves of hair by targeting and destroying the follicles that grow it. A plentiful stock of skincare serums is also available for purchase, allowing clients to keep their skin pristine at home.