It is often said that wrinkles are earned, unlike smile lines, which are a bittersweet punishment for experiencing happiness. Face yourself with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $25 for $50 worth of spa services
- $50 for $100 worth of spa services
- $100 for $250 worth of spa services
- $250 for $600 worth of spa services
- Click here to see the service menu.
This offer can be redeemed by both new and returning customers. Valid at seven Manhattan Skin Spa New York locations:
- Midtown: 44th Street between Madison and Fifth Avenues
- Flatiron/Chelsea: 21st Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues
- SoHo: Broadway between Spring and Broome Streets
- Midtown East/Murray Hill: Lexington Avenue at 40th Street
- Upper East Side: 60th Street at Park Avenue
- Fashion District: 37th Street at Eighth Avenue
- Midtown West/57 Street: 57th Street between Sixth and Seventh Avenues
Skin Spa New York
Skin Spa New York's seven Manhattan locations all represent the same business, but you wouldn't know it by stepping inside. That's because the spa strives to imbue each spot with the feel of its surrounding neighborhood, whether it's the bustling atmosphere of Midtown or the artsy character of Chelsea. Whatever the address, every studio brims with a mix of pamper-centric spa and results-oriented med-spa services using products such as PCA Clinical Skin Care and glo therapeutics. Private massages and full-body waxing complement the purifying effects of facials, which target individual issues such as blemishes and fine lines. Meanwhile, higher-tech treatments can revamp the entire body without a single incision, thanks to light-based techniques such as the collagen-boosting Laser Genesis, skin-tightening Titan laser, and anti-aging Photolight and Limelight facials, which remove signs of sun damage. A company-wide collection of more than 20 lasers can help clients rid themselves of hair by targeting and destroying the follicles that grow it. A plentiful stock of skincare serums is also available for purchase, allowing clients to keep their skin pristine at home.
What some people are buzzing about:
87% of 2,948 customers recommend
“Awesome place! Great staff, very informative and helpful! Alison did an amazing job with my facial. This place is a must go!”
“Great place and service!!”
“customer service was great and the Aesthatician was very friendly. Expected a better facial job but was explained the blackheads were too deep. I Pay for a second...”
“customer service was great and the Aesthatician was very friendly. Expected a better facial job but was explained the blackheads were too deep. I Pay for a second facial so hoping more blackheads will come out. I had a facial and microdermigration ”