All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Two Options
- $42.50 for one women’s Brazilian wax, which includes hair removal in the front and back ($60 value)
- $108 for three women’s Brazilian waxes, which include hair removal in the front and back ($180 value)
See the full menu of waxing services, which combine soft strip waxes and hard waxes and are never double-dipped, insuring a bacteria-free visit.
This offer is valid at all seven Manhattan Skin Spa New York locations, each of which is open seven days a week:
- Midtown: 44th St. between Madison and Fifth Ave.
- Flatiron/Chelsea: 21st St. between Fifth and Sixth Ave.
- SoHo: Broadway between Spring and Broome
- Upper East Side: 60th St. at Park Ave.
- Midtown East/Murray Hill: Lexington Ave. at 40th St.
- Fashion District: 37th St. at Eighth Ave.
- Midtown West: 57th St. between Sixth and Seventh Ave.
View Skin Spa New York’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple as gifts. Available at all 7 locations. Valid for new clients or clients that haven't visited since December 31, 2016. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid toward taxes or gratuity. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skin Spa New York
Skin Spa New York's seven Manhattan locations all represent the same business, but you wouldn't know it by stepping inside. That's because the spa strives to imbue each spot with the feel of its surrounding neighborhood, whether it's the bustling atmosphere of Midtown or the artsy character of Chelsea. Whatever the address, every studio brims with a mix of pamper-centric spa and results-oriented med-spa services using products such as PCA Clinical Skin Care and glo therapeutics. Private massages and full-body waxing complement the purifying effects of facials, which target individual issues such as blemishes and fine lines. Meanwhile, higher-tech treatments can revamp the entire body without a single incision, thanks to light-based techniques such as the collagen-boosting lLaser Genesis, Forma RF skin-tightening, anti-aging and Photolight treatment, which remove signs of sun damage. A company-wide collection of more than 20 lasers can help clients rid themselves of hair by targeting and destroying the follicles that grow it. A plentiful stock of skincare serums is also available for purchase, allowing clients to keep their skin pristine at home.