Most of humanity’s body hair is vestigial, much like the appendix or our ability to perfectly imitate the only tree that frightened sabertooth tigers. Step into the 21st century with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Laser Hair-Removal Options
- $79 for three treatments on an extra-small area (up to a $300 value)
- $99 for three treatments on a small area (up to a $525 value)
- $149 for three treatments on a medium area (up to a $750 value)
- $199 for three treatments on a large area (up to a $750 value)<p>
- $159 for six treatments on an extra-small area (up to a $600 value)
- $179 for six treatments on a small area (up to a $1,050 value)
- $279 for six treatments on a medium area (up to a $1,500 value)
- $379 for six treatments on a large area (up to a $1,500 value)<p>
Click here for a complete list of all available treatment areas.<p>
Experienced staff use FDA-approved lasers to remove hair, reporting that most clients see a 70–90% permanent reduction in hair within six treatments. First-time customers should arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork.<p>
Valid at all 7 Manhattan Skin Spa locations:
- Midtown: 44th St. between Madison and Fifth Ave.
- Flatiron/Chelsea: 21st St. between Fifth and Sixth Ave.
- SoHo: Broadway between Spring and Broome
- Midtown East/Murray Hill: Lexington Ave. at 40th St.
- Upper East Side: 60th St. at Park Ave.
- Fashion District: 37th St. at Eighth Ave.
- Midtown West: 57th St. between 6th and 7th Ave. (opens November 20, 2012)
Skin Spa New York
Skin Spa New York's seven Manhattan locations all represent the same business, but you wouldn't know it by stepping inside. That's because the spa strives to imbue each spot with the feel of its surrounding neighborhood, whether it's the bustling atmosphere of Midtown or the artsy character of Chelsea. Whatever the address, every studio brims with a mix of pamper-centric spa and results-oriented med-spa services using products such as PCA Clinical Skin Care and glo therapeutics. Private massages and full-body waxing complement the purifying effects of facials, which target individual issues such as blemishes and fine lines. Meanwhile, higher-tech treatments can revamp the entire body without a single incision, thanks to light-based techniques such as the collagen-boosting Laser Genesis, skin-tightening Titan laser, and anti-aging Photolight and Limelight facials, which remove signs of sun damage. A company-wide collection of more than 20 lasers can help clients rid themselves of hair by targeting and destroying the follicles that grow it. A plentiful stock of skincare serums is also available for purchase, allowing clients to keep their skin pristine at home.
12 E. 44th St.
2nd Floor, between Madison and 5th
New York, New York 10017
55 W 21st St.
4th Floor, between 5th and 6th Ave
New York, New York 10010