A facial can help you look like your old self, much like squeezing into your childhood overalls and showing up on your old kindergarten teacher’s doorstep asking for juice. Recapture youth with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for one facial (up to a $160 value)
- $119 for three facials (up to a $480 value)
- Explore more facial deals.
Choose from the following facials:
- Shiatsu sinus-pressure facial, designed to address stress, muscle pain, and anxiety. A light, refreshing mixture of peppermint and aloe cools and settles the skin before eucalyptus oil is applied to stimulate the skin.
- Aroma sensory retreat facial, which relaxes with lavender-soaked towels as an aesthetician steams out impurities. The scalp, arms, and décolletage are massaged using lavender balm to finish out the soothing, rejuvenating experience.
- Oxygen-blast renewal facial, designed to provide smoother, plumper, healthier-looking skin. Oxygen regenerates the skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes.<p>
A haven that fuses the tranquility of a day spa with the results-oriented procedures of a medical office, SpaMedica executes age-defying cosmetic, facial, and body treatments. A staff of seasoned medical aestheticians bolsters exteriors through services that range from Dysport injections and microdermabrasion to cellulite-banishing Endermologie treatments, many harnessing the nourishing ingredients of SkinMedica and NeoStrata skincare products. Beige walls dotted with matching candles warmly welcome patrons to the pampering sanctuary, inviting them to drink in the aroma of fresh blooms in a cozy waiting area bordered by a plush blue couch. Natural light filters through drapes onto comfy treatment beds set inside secluded rooms as peaceful and discreet as a private island ruled by sentient olive trees.
87% of 169 customers recommend
“SpaMedica is great. I love their glycolic peels and microdermabrasions. Local and convenient!”
“Dr. McNair and his staff were great. I would highly recommend them.”