Non-invasive low-frequency sound waves target localized fat deposits
What You'll Get
- Ultrasonic Cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Radio-frequency skin tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
Lymphatic drainage is a gentle, rhythmical massage treatment performed by a specially trained lymphatic massage therapist to stimulate the circulation of lymph fluid around the body. This helps to rapidly speed up the removal of wastes and toxins from a sluggish lymphatic system.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.