What You'll Get
Up to Two Body Areas:
- One Laser Lipo Session on Up to Two Body Areas with One Whole-Body Vibration
- Three Laser Lipo Sessions on Up to Two Body Areas with Three Whole-Body Vibrations
- Six Laser Lipo Sessions on Up to Two Body Areas with Six Whole-Body Vibrations
Up to Four Body Areas:
- One Laser Lipo Session on Up to Four Body Areas with One Whole-Body Vibration
- Three Laser Lipo Sessions on Up to Four Body Areas with Three Whole-Body Vibrations
- Six Laser Lipo Sessions on Up to Four Body Areas with Six Whole-Body Vibrations
Noninvasive laser lipo treatments target fat deposits, which works by opening fat cells to drain their contents. Whole-body vibration sessions can help the body naturally dispose of the released fat more quickly.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid at listed location only. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid only for select treatment areas. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Slim Co
The staff at The Slim Co use a non-invasive Body Light system for patients' body-contouring needs. Their patented system helps clients shed fat without the need for costly or invasive surgery, with each treatment lasting just 10-15 minutes. Using gentle LED technology, the treatment helps dispel stubborn inches from common target areas, such as the midsection and thighs. During each treatment, treatment pads heat up the cells within adipose tissue, emulsifying the fat within and preparing it for expulsion through the body's natural processes. At least six sessions are generally required for maximum results, but recommendations vary based on body type, weight, and target loss.