Noninvasive laser lipo treatments coupled with whole-body vibration and b12 help slim and tone physique without discomfort or downtime
What You'll Get
Non-invasive laser lipo treatments target fat deposits with the BodyLight system. Whole-body vibration sessions and B-12 vitamin injections can help the body naturally dispose of fat quickly.
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
Whole-Body Vibration: During the session, one stands, sits, or lies on a platform transferring vibrations to their body, which can help increase muscular strength, reduce lower back pain, as well as tighten the skin.
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
The Fine Print
About The Slim Co
The staff at The Slim Co use a non-invasive Body Light system for patients' body-contouring needs. Their patented system helps clients shed fat without the need for costly or invasive surgery, with each treatment lasting just 10–15 minutes. Using gentle LED technology, the treatment helps dispel stubborn inches from common target areas, such as the midsection and thighs. During each treatment, treatment pads heat up the cells within adipose tissues, emulsifying the fat within and preparing it for expulsion through the body's natural processes. At least six sessions are generally required for maximum results, but recommendations vary based on body type, weight, and target loss.