Clients sculpt physiques with noninvasive treatment that utilizes laser like energy to eliminate fat and boosted by body vibration
What You'll Get
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
Choose from Three Options
- One Laser-Lipo Treatment on Up to Two Body Areas with Whole-Body Vibration Session
- Three Laser-Lipo Treatments on Up to Two Body Areas with Three Whole-Body Vibration Sessions
- Six Laser-Lipo Treatments on Up to Two Body Areas with Six Whole-Body Vibration Sessions
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The Slim Co of South Pittsburgh
The staff at The Slim Co use a non-invasive Body Light system for patients' body-contouring needs. Their patented system helps clients shed fat without the need for costly or invasive surgery, with each treatment lasting just 10-15 minutes. Using gentle LED technology, the treatment helps dispel stubborn inches from common target areas, such as the midsection and thighs. During each treatment, treatment pads heat up the cells within adipose tissue, emulsifying the fat within and preparing it for expulsion through the body's natural processes. At least six sessions are generally required for maximum results, but recommendations vary based on body type, weight, and target loss.