Professional technicians offer a non-invasive treatment that focuses on eliminating unwanted fat and cellulite
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Whole-Body Vibration: During the session, one stands, sits, or lies on a platform transferring vibrations to their body, which can help increase muscular strength, reduce lower back pain, as well as tighten the skin. Increase metabolism to the list of benefits for whole body vibration.
About The Slim Co
The staff at The Slim Co use a noninvasive Body Light system for patients' body-contouring needs. This system helps clients shed fat without the need for costly or invasive surgery, with each treatment lasting just 10-15 minutes. Using gentle LED technology, the treatment may help dispel stubborn inches from common target areas, such as the midsection and thighs. During each session, treatment pads heat up the cells within adipose tissue, emulsifying the fat within and preparing it for expulsion through the body's natural processes.