All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 5, 2015
Reviewed November 22, 2014
Reviewed October 4, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $69 for a CCW course with a gun rental and ammo for one ($175 value)
- $129 for a CCW course with gun rentals and ammo for two ($350 value)
- $39 for a beginner pistol clinic for one with one additional lane rental ($80 value)
- $79 for one beginner pistol clinic for two with one additional lane rental per person ($160 value)
Each student in the beginner pistol course receives:
- 45–60 minutes of classroom and 30–45 minutes of range training
- One semiautomatic pistol rental
- 50 rounds of .22 ammunition with targets
- One lane rental
The additional lane rentals may be used on future visits. Students also receive complimentary eye and ear protection and must wear closed-toe shoes. Click here to view the class schedule. Call (417) 812-6140 to book.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. 72hr cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Concealed Carry Course: Must be 21 or older, a U.S. Citizen, and a registered Missouri resident. Beginner Pistol Course: must be 21 or older or be accompanied by a guardian with valid ID. Click here to view the class calendar. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Sound of Freedom USA
- 16 handicap-accessible indoor lanes
- Rated a 5-Star Gun Range by the National Shooting Sports Foundation
- Accommodates handguns, shotguns, sniper rifles, and more
- Shooters can stand, sit on stools, or lie down
- More than 60 rental guns available
- Models from popular manufactures such as Glock, Ruger, and Smith & Wesson
At a Glance
NRA-certified instructors lend their experience in Sound of Freedom's classes, offering guidance on safely using and owning a firearm. Their beginner pistol courses combine classroom time with practice at the facility's range, so instructors can give new students hands-on help with their grip and stance. In order to accommodate as many people as possible, Sound of Freedom makes all of its spaces handicap-accessible.