- Spa Package for One with Wailea Massage or Custom Wailea Facial includes:
- 50-minute custom Wailea massage which is designed between you and your therapist, OR custom Wailea facial, which features deep cleansing, microcurrent, and red-light therapy
Valid from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. or from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wailea Massage Package for Two includes:
- 50-minute custom Wailea massage for two in an outdoor oceanside hale
- Valid from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. or from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Both packages include:
- Green energizing juice made from fresh fruits and vegetables
- Shot of ginger-turmeric kombucha
- Glass of prosecco
- Complimentary parking
- Use of the locker facilities including Eucalyptus Steam and Rain Showers
- 10% retail discount on the day of the service
The Spa at the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
Each and every Four Seasons spa has a strong sense of place, and The Spa at the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea is no different. Hawaiian legend suggests that water revitalizes the mind, body, and spirit, which is why guests will find the spa just steps from Wailea Beach.
Its immediate surroundings are equally serene, thanks to a trio of traditional Hawaiian hale hau, or open-air thatched huts, surrounded by fragrant naupaka flower hedges and a lush landscape of greenery. The spot is so tranquil that it has been described as the best place in the world to have a massage. Indeed, The Spa at the Four Seasons invites guests to experience a variety of massages oceanside as the surf meets the shore and palm trees tower above. (Receiving treatments outside is an upgraded service that carries an additional fee.)
Oceanside massages aren't the only services that take advantage of the island's culture and surroundings. So too do many of the services administered within the luxurious spa facility. Read on to learn about a Hawaiian-inspired treatment:
- E Ola Hou: This therapeutic body wrap begins with a full-body exfoliation with ground-coconut polish. Then, the applies soothing Hawaiian noni gel before wrapping the body in warm ti leaves. They treat the client to a warm coconut-oil hair treatment and a heated-stone facial massage before concluding with a full-body massage.