What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for one keratin hair-smoothing treatment ($150 value)
- $189 for two keratin hair-smoothing treatments ($300 value)
During the treatment, the stylist will apply a keratin formula to your hair and then seal it with a very hot flat-iron. It’s the heat from the iron, along with other chemicals in the keratin formula, that activate the smoothing effect.
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Spa at La Bella
At La Bella Medical Aestheticians and its onsite Spa, a board-certified physician and an experienced medical aesthetician work in tandem to provide the latest in cutting-edge skincare and cosmetic dermatology. Take a look at some of the services the high-tech med spa has to offer:
- Wrinkle reduction: Using dermal fillers such as Perlane and Juvéderm, Dr. Tahmtan Hormozdyaran and his technicians add volume and smooth out the skin. Alternately, Botox injections can relax muscles and prevent the deepining of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Microdermabrasion and chemical peels: Medical aesthetician Jennifer Helberg oversees medical-grade microdermabrasion treatments, which resurface the skin by brushing away dry and damaged cells to let the healthier underlayers shine through. Meanwhile, peels aim to combat acne and improve hyperpigmentation.
- Hair removal: While waxing services are simple and effective, laser hair removal is the most permanent way to rid your body of unwanted hair. Over the course of five or more LHR sessions, most people experience a lasting reduction in hair growth.