All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A day spa is a place to relax as beauty professionals look after aesthetic needs, whereas a night spa is a place crammed with monsters. Stay on the bright side with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $104 for a spa package with a 50-minute Ravella relaxation massage or Essence of Ravella signature customized facial (up to a $198 value)
- $167 for a spa package with a 50-minute Ravella relaxation massage and Essence of Ravella signature customized facial (up to a $318 value)
- $199 for a spa package with a 50-minute Ravella relaxation massage, Essence of Ravella signature customized facial, and Rejuvenator pedicure (up to a $388 value)
All three spa packages include the following:
- Bento-box lunch with spa-style cuisine (a $20 value)
- Sparkling wine (an $8 value)
- Healing Waters access (a $20 value)
- Use of pool and fitness center, steam room, and sauna (a $20 value)
The Ravella relaxation massage incorporates light to medium pressure applied in long, flowing strokes to forge full-body relaxation. Aestheticians tailor the gentle cleansers, floral-infused toners, and exfoliating scrubs in the Essence of Ravella signature customized facial to your skin tone, boosting skin radiance with bioactive serums and a mineral-rich mask as your face, neck, and shoulders bask in a soothing massage. Tired feet benefit from the Rejuvenator pedicure, which begins by soaking feet in a salt bath suffused with sage, lavender, and mint aromas. An herbal foot mask then detoxifies and eases inflammation, and the treatment culminates with a jojoba-butter foot massage.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required or fee up to price of Groupon may apply. Must be 18 or older to access healing waters; 16 and older if accompanied by an adult. Must be 16 or older to use fitness center. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spa Ravella at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The feeling of relaxation begins as you drive toward Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, which offers majestic views of Lake Las Vegas and the Mojave Desert. The expansive spa includes 24 treatment areas, where the staff performs Italian-inspired services using botanical ingredients, such as the relaxing, side-by-side couples Champagne Escape massage.